Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 Emmy Awards

Nina Dobrev
Zuhair Murad
>>She looks amazing! Hair, dress, makeup all great, not too keen on the earrings though.
My gosh her waist looks almost as small as Dita Von Teese's when corseted!!

Jayma Mays
Dress: Burberry Prorsum
Shoes: Jimmy Choo 'Zena' platforms
>>Absolutely stunning! One of my favorites of the night!

More after the jump....




Heather Morris
Dress: Ina Soltani
>>Wowsers! Heather looks beyond flawless, old hollywood glamour at its finest!


Jennifer Carpenter & Michael C.Hall
>>I adore these two as a couple! Jennifer looks beautiful, love the dress and hair.
And it's great to see Michael looking so healthy!


Claire Danes
Dress: Armani Prive
>>Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in awe of how great she looks! 

Stephen Moyer & Anna Paquin
Anna: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: YSL
Jewels: House of Lavande
>>Hmmmm.....I like the makeup, I kinda like the top part of the dress but really dislike the black satin.
And eh...giz a smile!

Lea Michele
Dress: Oscar de la Renta
Shoes: Brian Atwood
Clutch: Swarovski
Jewels: Lorraine Schwartz
>>Like the dress, necklace = yuk!
I can't help think of Ivanka Trump purely from the necklace, I have no idea why!?
Her hair looked great in the live show but this is just a bad picture.

Nelsan Ellis
>>He looked great, I love True Blood and he's my favorite character, certainly doesn't look like a 'hookah'.

Christina Hendricks
Dress: Zac Posen
>>Woah!! Curves ahoy! 
She Looks great but I don't think the dress is very flattering. It's very hard to dress huge boobs (I should know!). Hair and makeup are flawless!

Keri Russel
Dress:Vintage Scherrer from Decades
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Bag: Judith Leiber
Jewels: Cathy Waterman
Hair Accessory: Jennifer Behr
>> Hmm,...just like with dressing large chests, small chests are difficult too. I just isn't a good fit in the chest area, I'm not a fan of her hair or the colour of the dress.

Kim Kardashian
Dress: White Marchesa Godess gown
Jewels: Lorraine Schwartz cuff
>>It's a bit boring isn't it?
I'm a big fan of her day to day casual clothes but never really a fan of her big event clothes.


Heidi Klum
Dress: Marchesa mini dress
>>Just nope!
Love her but really doesn't look well.

Glenn Close
>>Very beautiful.


January Jones
Dress: Versace
Shoes: Miu Miu
Jewels: Cartier
>>Oh....so awful! Madonna style boobs! Her hair and makeup on the other hand is gorgeous!

Sofia Vergara
Dress: Carolina Herrera
Shoes: Brian Atwood
Jewels: Lorraine Schwartz
>>Not loving it, it's a bit same ol' same ol'.
But of course she looks amazing anyway!


Naya Rivera
Dress: Simin
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Jewels: Avakian (earrings) Le Vian (ring)
Clutch: Judith Leiber
>>Just say no!!!!! That hair is beyond awful! Actually it's all awful! I'm a huge Glee fan so it hurts me to say these things.


Emily Deschanel
>>She usually plays her fashion choices pretty safe, she took a leap here but it failed, really hate the hair and earrings too.



Dianna Agron
Dress: Carolina Herrera
Jewels: Cartier
>>Amazing! So so stunning and elegant.


Emily Blunt
Dress: Christian Dior
Clutch: Lauren Merkin
>>I really like this look, simple but classy!



No comments:

Post a Comment