Friday, August 27, 2010

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit

Ok so another magazine ad has roped me in, this time for...


The new Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit facial wash from Neutrogena.

Product Info: An uplifting daily facial cleanser for clear, fresh and healthy looking skin everyday.
- With powerful Microclear technology, the  formula cleanses deeply to help eliminate spots and blackheads.
- The refreshing gel gently purifies the skin without overdrying, while a wave of pink grapefruit uplifts the senses with a burst of invigorating freshness.

My thoughts
1) It smells gorgeous!
2) It creates the perfect amount of lather.
3) Doesn't make my face red and aggravated like a lot of face washes.
4) My face really does feel amazing after use.
10/10

It cost under 7euro, and I got mine in Boots!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment